Good Days

The Shaw shank Redemption

http://good-d4ys.blogspot.com/2010/11/shaw-shank-redemption.html


It was way back in my eighth read a novel called “The Shaw Shank Redemption” at the good old library of TVS Lakshmi Matriculation School where I read nearly off 50 books and novels between the periods of 4th Standard to 9th Standard. I was not a book worm then because I never knew the value of books can grow up my extra knowledge apart from the subject.

Last night as the whole city of Madurai was busy in some diwali purchases, I moved into a CD shop to avoid heavy showers of rain. There I found the CD of The Shaw shank Redemption and got it for a high sum of Rs 50/- although pirated CD‘s are available for cheap twenties.

The novel written by Stephen King, stating about a story of Andy Durfresene who is a banker and is arrested for murdering his wife and loved one. While the hero is jailed for two continuous life sentences in Shaw sank prison, the male protagonist knowledge on money and finance helps him to gain an advantage in the organogram by assisting his fellow mates in the confinement. This extends later even to the guards and police officials later.
The Shaw shank Redemption, Pada: 6:47 AM
Copyright © 2014 Good Days Powered by Blogger - All Rights Reserved