Good Days

Insight

http://good-d4ys.blogspot.com/2010/10/insight.html


Expressing love is an art and I seriously lack in it.We have been known as good friends by the community known to us. But I dont know why the hell has the animal inside me has creeped in to say a different relation. I know her she has engaged herself to one of my friends who I know by acquittance.

For the past week, one question I kept repeating was Why? I came into a final conclusion the reason is foolish and would not miss a evergreen friend for the upcoming seasons. She might have mentally disturbed me, when I tuned some melodious duets went on the television or gazing in a store near by home which bears with the same name of her, but she has given has a new experience of something new.

She would be wedlock next year and I know I have promises to keep. As a nomad, I cant be in a place where she is and I have to move on as sages and birds dont stay in a single place.

THank U My Girl,
Srivathsan
Insight, Pada: 5:59 AM
Copyright © 2014 Good Days Powered by Blogger - All Rights Reserved