Good Days

Thank You Perumparai Boys Town and Sir Joe Hoeman

http://good-d4ys.blogspot.com/2010/09/thank-you-perumparai-boys-town-and-sir.html


Friends
Have you ever heard the beautiful song of “Senthalampoovil Vanthadom Thendral” sung by ace singer of K.J.Yesudas in the film Mullam Malarum? Have you ever read “The Solitary Reaper” By William wordsworth.? If yes, you may love travel on mountains hymning these two beautiful songs with awesome lyrics.
I was too one among my 19 friends travelled to perumparai, a lone hilly area laying on 16 kms from the town of Bethalagundu for a soft skills programme.
Lovely, it was as I saw sweet birds chirping from the trees. On the other hand, my girl friends laughs and shouts sounded we are too there as them to sound as a honey.
Trees everywhere to remind me that Mother Nature still live on them on thy form
Mountains echoed me” You are a small boy before them and teach a lesson that” Known is a drop and unknown is a ocean
Rocks said me” You are like me and have to be sculpted by professors near you as a golden statue.
The roads on the mountainous region stated” Life is full of ups and downs”
The rain on the way whispered” You have to equal to all like me”.
The sun and moon above my head made me to understand “Do your duty without watching time”
With all these instructions going side by side, I reached Perumparai Boys Town on 20th September 2010. Credits to Mr. Arunachalam, General HR who strengthened our skills by making us to involve and participate in various skills like public speaking, time management, dramatic skills, memory skills and so on.

We returned Madurai last night after a good knowledgeable journey.

My Thanks To my professors Mr.S. Murugesan and Mr. T. M. Venkatamurugan!
My Special Thanks To Perumparai Boys Town Founder Mr. Joe Hoeman for a good stay and food!

Thank u All Friends!
Hail The HRS!
N.Srivathsa Desikan
Copyright © 2014 Good Days Powered by Blogger - All Rights Reserved