Good Days

Thank u Meenakshi Mission

https://good-d4ys.blogspot.com/2010/09/thank-u-meenakshi-mission.html


Prayers,
With the grace of Goddess Meenakshi, I was placed in Madurai Meenakshi Mission Hospital for the past three months from July 6, 2010 to September 18 th 2010.Today being the 18th September 2010, I have to vacate this office however.

I have part and parcel of serving people this three months. I thank one and all who shaped me a man of service and values in this organisation.

My Special Thanks to Mr. Vivekchandran, Deputy Manager of Human capital Department and Mr. Sakthi of Integreted Counselling and Testing Centre.


Thank u!
Wishing u All Sucess
N.Srivathsa Desikan
Thank u Meenakshi Mission, Pada: 10:00 PM
Copyright © 2014 Good Days Powered by Blogger - All Rights Reserved